Saturday, June 2, 2007

Sleeper Piercing Earrings

Preparing for the arrival of the kitchen cooking

Now that I bought the kitchen, I'll have to make sure that the food is ready fast enough. .. So here we go for the 3 passes of sub-layers, it takes at least that to hide the ugly marks was behind the closet. And then you have to recap the big hole left by the old porcelain sink, install the wall boxes for both sockets. All this just for the walls.
But we must not forget the ground after breaking the wall, I have about 1-2 cm difference in height between the living room floor and the kitchen floor ... Then we have to patch it all to make a slight slope to be a history of covering one day. And as the soil will not be right, I chose PVC tiles that will fit perfectly into the soil without break or crack. It's pretty fun to do, it looks like the display of chocolate on the ground.
Each operation does not take much time, but the drying time is 6 h for the sub-layer and 24 to 48 hours for cement patching ...





0 comments:

Post a Comment