Hello,
I'm Yann LUSZPAK, Real Estate Negotiator
Independent nearly 10 years.
I am one of the best specialist property
our region.
My main activity is research and trading land for developers, builders, developers, housing associations, but also for franchises looking for new sites.
I also heavily involved in numerous development projects for the Municipalities of Nord-Pas de Calais
direct relationship with municipalities, homeowners, population, DDE architects ......
Despite the "housing crisis", I currently have a very strong demand from my clients!
MY SEARCH :
- You are an elected ! you have a Development Project your town ... I offer my services GRATUITEMEN T (I'm paid by the acquirer).
I will arrange for the negotiation of parcels of land involved in market prices (which avoids quarrels with the owners, expropriation or proposals to "level with the daisy" (if you go through EPF).
- You are a homeowner , you have a lot 1 hectare to 30 hectares for construction , contact me, I'll get you the best price offer!
____________________________________________________________________
INFORMATION:
In many Municipalities of Nord-Pas-de-Calais there are currently updating the Local Plan Urbanism and many new buildable land appear on the market makes this product "less rare!" So cheap!
In addition, lending rates of banks explode! it is therefore in the Real Estate Market to adapt by going down.
I only deal with Individuals.
(PS: If you know of a change
PLU or POS on your common interests me this information!)
Please contact me by email or GSM:
06.50.85.03.27
y.luszpak @ gmail.com
Greetings.
YL
0 comments:
Post a Comment