Sunday, December 27, 2009

How Far Away To Place A Coffee Table From Couch

Google Docs Backup of Rachida Dati A1 - Google Docs

Backup of Rachida Dati A1 - Google Docs OBERNAI March 27, 2009
;










9. Av green fields. Madame Rachida Dati. 67210. OBERNAI Advisor Paris, Mayor of the 7th

gerard.fournier8 @ free.fr

Attorney General, Minister of Justice.

Gerard.fournier8gmail.com Previous 7

e

116 rue de Grenelle.

75007. Paris.

Hello.

Madam Minister.

I'll rig you to take cognizance of crimes committed against my brother David, as well as acts of reprisal against me which is always lieus now.

I ask for your immediate assistance is & given my precarious situation voluntarily wished to be elected by the municipality where I live.

It is outrageous that the 25 years I am denied public housing, while I am in priority as a disabled person PHYSICAL ONLY. More shocking still is that despite Mr Mail

; The President of the Republic Mr &

; Prime Minister MR.LEE regional prefect does not take a requisition order.

other by being a witness to protect a criminal case & say that given the fact of retaliation authority should protect me.

Therefore, I beg Madame Minister to kindly put that protection in place, not only for myself but for all family members who are witnessed acts of torture on the person of my brother David.

Sorry to tell you, Madam Minister, but we are far from Justice cleaner than we had promised Mr. President of the French Republic.

I'll send you my written testimony as soon as possible.

Accept

, the minister has the expression of my highest consideration a +.

Fournier. Gerard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment