Monday, April 9, 2007

Best Laptops 2010 For Architects

to 18.15 ...

course, I'm late. And as usual, my notebook is unloaded. So they can not reach me.
I therefore quietly to the apartment to 6:15 p.m. and I see the workers waiting quietly in their truck. I do not even say hello (you must know that their vocabulary is very limited and Hello is not one). It rises. And I begin to try to explain to them what they should do.
After, some time, I finally understand that it is the subcontractors! Them again?! Well yes, they had to complete the finishing of corners that were poorly made ...

They take the opportunity to give me their bill pleasant surprise is 50 euros less than what was written in the quote! They put all their own penalties for delay! Finally, their stupidity is good. Of course, as still, I do not have my checkbook on me. Big lie, but they do not check my bag. He asked me of course to send the check to his home to avoid it moves its headquarters which is in fact simply a direct debit. And, I do like him, I say yes yes and I do not do it! I'll even push the vice further. I'll wait for my paycheck next Friday and send the check by registered mail! That way it will also go through the post office! I know, I am cow, but I really do not want to be nice with them.

I let them do the corners and I'm telling them to slam the door before leaving ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment