Monday, April 9, 2007

How To Highlight Brown Hair Purple

A 19h ... But that does never stops?

I responsible for the box that name on my laptop saying:
- The foreman came but he said he had not seen you.
- I have not seen but I arrived at 18:15
- He called me at 18:15 but you have not found
- I was there at 18:15, but the only person I saw, was your subcontractor
- Well yes, that's normal, it helps out.
- But I do not give him the key to me! I thought it was only for the corners! How do you expect I guess it is to him that I have to give the keys if you do not tell me!

short, I ended up appointment with them Friday, but this time at 8am to be sure they have the day to work on site. In general, they do not play to lose time in transit, so if they come as much work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment