Anniversary Date
a year ago to the day I signed the purchase of my apartment. It's been a year so it is under construction.
In one year, I learned a lot in the field of DIY. I put the laminate flooring, filled in and smoothed all cracks and crevices in walls, installed electric baseboard heaters, created a complete electrical circuit, installed heating, installed a full kitchen (to assemble furniture installation the sink). And many other things that probably forget.
It would have taken much time and energy. Inevitably, when you learn on the job, it moves much slower [especially when you have to fix the stupid beginner].
In the end, saw the result of cooking, and what will be the bedroom and living room furnished once I find the result rather successful. Plus, it's me who did it! I still have to ask the electrical panel and wiring. The move is planned for early November. And so the rack in December!
But after that, it will still not finished, I still have some finishing touches to a building site and size: the renovation of the bathroom! And then there's work ...
morality at this stage of the adventure when you want, we can!
0 comments:
Post a Comment