Monday, October 15, 2007

Wilson Evolution Basketball Toronto

A beautiful brand new sink

This weekend was spent laying the kitchen sink ... Normally, it takes only a few hours ... Normally. Well yes because
Murphy's Law (aka Law of the bitch up) is very applicable to the work. Let me explain. About two weeks ago, I prepared a small bag with books, circuit breakers and my keys to move from the basement apartment that I currently used for squats into my apartment. Except this weekend, you can not find this bag. So I spent the first 3 hours of the weekend to look for these keys.
I decided to forfeit, saying it would be an act dictated by my subconscious failed (as Freud would say so). Inevitably, without keys to the cellar, I can not get the faucet to the sink first prize simply but not necessarily the most beautiful effect. And therefore without tap, I can not ask the sink. So it remained for me to go buy a faucet. And so the afternoon of Saturday was devoted to shopping!
The next day, so I could continue the implementation work plan and install the sink. By cons, if you can not read a map IKEA useless to try to assemble a sink with Leroy Merlin! It's a real puzzle.

It remains for me to connect the drain of the sink and put the closet doors underneath. And the kitchen is ready to be filled!

The picture when I get it done!

0 comments:

Post a Comment