LIFE IS WE Jean Renoir (1936)
Great propaganda film for the 1936 elections. The rest is history. And what a beautiful suite.
film that summarizes the claims of the proletariat through the claim of the party with the genius of Renoir.
I will always remember the days when I've discovered. Being "Cinema and History" in the first year of college. Sylvie is Lindeperg who led the Td in Paris 3. Inexhaustible memory of the movement of crowds singing the Internationale - a song that was written by Eugene Pottier during the Paris Commune of 1871 during the Bloody Week - and my smile, perhaps the only one in the room. I do not care: Life is ours!
Great propaganda film for the 1936 elections. The rest is history. And what a beautiful suite.
film that summarizes the claims of the proletariat through the claim of the party with the genius of Renoir.
I will always remember the days when I've discovered. Being "Cinema and History" in the first year of college. Sylvie is Lindeperg who led the Td in Paris 3. Inexhaustible memory of the movement of crowds singing the Internationale - a song that was written by Eugene Pottier during the Paris Commune of 1871 during the Bloody Week - and my smile, perhaps the only one in the room. I do not care: Life is ours!
0 comments:
Post a Comment