Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Only Constant Is Change Volcom

No to demolition of the last industrial building in the Val de Seine!



One day in April, I was walking with my camera around the Ile Seguin and I came face to face with the brick chimney. I filmed. Turning around. I realized she touched the edge of the ancient land of Renault, Meudon side. Intimately linked by the need to: awareness of the industrial past and worker Val de Seine. La Fabrique
Gaupillat his own story is not that of Renault but who knows the same problem in the end. They want to demolish and remove the unique sites and final witness! Show our disagreement! That Manufactures Gaupillat reborn!

Come to the press conference Monday, February 14, 2011 at 18:00, spot Bergeyre, opposite the factory Gaupillat, 43 bis route de Vaugirard, organized by the association MILL .
Our number will make the difference!

0 comments:

Post a Comment