Monday, May 28, 2007

Daylight 7 Minutes Per Day?

WE Pentecost Monday is over! well almost ...

So last step: go to the first sub-layer. Except that before it must be sanded ... Boouh! It is dust everywhere. So come on, I had already done that on the eve aper phase coating, and I made it again today. I put the little scarf on her head to take no shot of old coming out (yeah because white hair that grows old, even on a face without wrinkles!) And then the little goggles to protect eyes and small Finally, the proper mask to avoid big to swallow all the dirt. I had to take a picture, but I looked nice like that! Yes, I know I am a girl I care about my look when I work! One does not remake.

So after smoothing, played the housekeeper (yeah, once the coating is removed from the wall, it must also remove it from the ground), I was able to tackle the sub-layer ... Except it did not seem to hold the masses! We'll see after drying, but a priori, we will have several layers. On the other hand, this whole damn smooth paint was there before, it was perhaps do a little sth before painting ... Pq I know, but my gut tells me that I had to forget sth ... But what? Next episode!

Meanwhile, My father has finished installing the last baseboard that I could not fix because the nail was refusing to go into brick bearing walls! So, I bought smaller, but I had not taken the time to finish the last to lay baseboard. Thank you daddy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment