Ok no bp. I did this on every wall of the apartment then I'll get there. But first, remove this closet ... You see, that one is trying to hide behind the pole and scale.
You tell me, easy to remove a closet, it takes 3 minutes! Unless there is another widget just above the closet that prevents access to the screw (shown in the doorway) ... While there, the novice said: "Ok, it'll take 3 more minutes." Except that the screw that thing was covered with paint, so as not to remove it. So I get out the scraper: a gizmo that looks like a hairdryer, but it is important not to use as hairdryer and removes paint. Afterwards, having stripped, I can finally remove the 4 screws at least 1 cm in diameter and 10 inches long! If so, all that to this little gizmo that looks like nothing (and which was used for the gas meter most likely). And finally, before removing the closet doors I remove qd same story that is easier to wear with my little arms. And in less than 3 minutes this time the cabinet is removed! Except that all this has taken me at least three quarters of an hour.
Photo qd I get it downloaded.
And now there is more to tackle the day's program!
You tell me, easy to remove a closet, it takes 3 minutes! Unless there is another widget just above the closet that prevents access to the screw (shown in the doorway) ... While there, the novice said: "Ok, it'll take 3 more minutes." Except that the screw that thing was covered with paint, so as not to remove it. So I get out the scraper: a gizmo that looks like a hairdryer, but it is important not to use as hairdryer and removes paint. Afterwards, having stripped, I can finally remove the 4 screws at least 1 cm in diameter and 10 inches long! If so, all that to this little gizmo that looks like nothing (and which was used for the gas meter most likely). And finally, before removing the closet doors I remove qd same story that is easier to wear with my little arms. And in less than 3 minutes this time the cabinet is removed! Except that all this has taken me at least three quarters of an hour.
Photo qd I get it downloaded.
And now there is more to tackle the day's program!
0 comments:
Post a Comment