WE: Buy
ajourd'hui I went in with my man Casto, select and bring a Closet to the room.
one I chose to base cost only 60 euros (it was the first prize) and weighed only 25 kilos. True, he was not very nice but anyway it would not do. The only problem is that they had none.
So I turned back to another model more expensive than 20 euros, but has a rod and more (as the rod unit cost 15 euros and that I needed one more) it does not bother me that much. Especially since the rankings are more practices that other cheaper models. Except that the model for 80 euros, there remained no more. Seller
I therefore proposed that at 90 euros which was certainly the same as 80 but with a nicer finish bp. So I replied to the seller that I wanted to base it at 80 but that he remained. He said: "It's okay, I'll do so at 80 euros!" Cool! So not only do I leave with the model that my husband wanted to buy from the start, but more with more than 10% discount (in my opinion, they have up to 15%).
Well, the only pb is that it weighs 50 kilos and that does not come by car. So we bravely carted these 50kilos on the bus! I said that the closet is still heavier than me! But he finally arrived, there was more than the ride!
0 comments:
Post a Comment