Remember finishes the ceiling ... housing that does not half embedded in the ceiling. Well, I asked what they redo and they ended up doing ... But (because there is a but) they used exactly the same method. Except this time, they did keep the box with the stick stuck on the shelf of the ladder to prevent it from collapsing. That meant he had to I leave the ladder like that until it dries. But yes of course! I did not take the photo, but it would have been worth the detour.
So, I removed all the artisan and arrived an hour later and could only observe.
He said
- You hit
- [No no, it's just a figment of the imagination] Of course, it never held like this.
- But if, once it's dry like concrete
- No, it's not as solid as if it's drilled directly into the false ceiling. I'll drill a hole and move the box and after I reseal the hole. He will then smooth and repaint.
- Are you going to make the hole?
- Heck yeah [it's true that it's hard to use a drill!]
Yes, because these guys are more confident that I can do anything because I am a woman ... Anyway, let's go. So I copied their nonsense and relissé and smoothed so that the hole is invisible. And it is! So they had more than paint. What was even in their strings.
The problem with this kind of finish is that they must pass several times for only 10 minutes of work. They tend to do poorly (smooth once) to avoid ironing too often. I am responsible for that this is exactly as I expect.
So, is that you can guess where was the old hole?
0 comments:
Post a Comment